You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Shop Manager - Derby
Salary: £19 - 20k
Our client is part of an established Retail Bakery outlet with over 160 shops located across the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire regions. The company prides itself in providing their customers with a fast paced service in many high street locations, with great tasting quality products including sandwiches, savouries and cakes at excellent value prices.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Shop Manager to join the team in Derby.
- Managing day to day shop operations.
- Driving sales growth.
- Delivering outstanding customer service.
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you.
- Hygiene and food safety compliance.
- Work closely with the Area Manager on performance and customer satisfaction.
- Background in retail and team management.
- Ideally have worked within a food environment (this is not essential).
- Passionate about delivering great customer service.
- Strong work ethic.
- A hands on "can do" mentality.
Benefits: 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays, Contributory Company pension scheme, Staff discount, Opportunities available for internal progression/promotion.
Working hours: 40 hours a week including Saturday`s - 8:30am- 5pm, Sundays & Mid week day off.
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: