You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager – Assistant Retail Manager PART TIME
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Assistant Store Manager 20 - 24 hrs a week
Up to £30,000 with Great benefits + Excellent Bonus
£4m turnover store
Team of 30
- A highly focused retail organisation selling premium products
- Nearly 40 stores across the UK
- Unique, fun and entertaining environment
- Focused on the customer experience
- Currently an Assistant Store Manager within the Retail sector
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Great business acumen with the ability to analyse results & trends
- Customer service focused
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise the guest over tasks whilst still achieving targets
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate team to deliver results
As Assistant Store Manager, you will:
- Play the role of Brand Ambassador to the guests and team
- Support the Store Manager in achieving a high energy environment that supports the achievement of company goals and initiatives
- Inspire the team to achieve maximum performance levels through coaching, feedback and teamwork
- Contribute to ideas that drive positive results in KPIs, including sales, conversions and loss prevention
- Contribute to impeccable visual standards and merchandise flow, through monitoring and coaching
If you think your background is suited to this Assistant Store Manager role and you share my client's values, please click APPLY to submit a CV and covering letter.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: