You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Liaison Executive
We are looking for an individual who finds it easy to talk to people and who can build trusting relationships with the retailers. Ideally, someone who can understand their needs and help them achieve their objectives. The ideal candidate will also be able to understand what excellent customer service looks like and put measures in place to deliver high standards of customer care at the thriving centre.
Tell me more…
One of the largest commercial property companies specialising in shopping centre management is recruiting a Retail Liaison Executive to be the main contact between Store and Area Managers and the centre management team at this circa. 600,000 sq. ft. shopping centre in Liverpool.
Internal retail communication is paramount, and the role plays a central part in the successful operation of the centre.
* Engaging with retail partners at all levels (Store Manager to Managing Director).
* Understanding and analysing performance trends at store level and across businesses.
* Collating occupier sales data, communicating successes and areas of risk to all stakeholders.
* Supporting the development of mall commercialisation and marketing activities.
* Identifying retailer sustainability and unlocking opportunities to drive sales growth.
* Being aware of retailer events and their impact on the centre, ensuring they run smoothly and are well managed.
* Supporting the mall retail team in the overall strategy for the scheme.
* Retail sales experience, ideally in a shopping centre or leisure environment.
* Able to analyse sales data and research, making recommendations where appropriate.
* Tenacious and energetic with strong communication skills.
* Leadership qualities and experience.
* Presentation and reporting writing skills.
* Proven customer experience skills.
You will be offered continual support and quality training and be given the opportunity to build relationships with local authorities and key stakeholders within the shopping centre industry. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a progressive and forward-thinking business, renowned for its management of retail properties, operating in many sectors including shopping centres, retail parks and leisure.
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Ryan Flinn on 0161 694 9730 or send your CV.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: