You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager
Regent Street, London
The Kipling story is one of great passion, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. Easily spotted for its cheeky monkey mascots inspired by Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book, Belgian accessories company Kipling has developed an international following based on its line of casual and colourful bags that are affordable, sporty and functional. Kipling products and must-have accessories offer a creative solution to the everyday adventures of women around the world.
Kipling is all about the fun and we want you to be a part of that. We are looking for an aspiring Assistant Store Manager to join our Flagship store team in Regent Street, London.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you fully support the Store Manager and make an impact from day one in order to:
* ensure sales growth
* deliver high levels of customer care
* merchandise creatively
* manage stock and administration efficiently
* plus, you’ll provide comprehensive cover in the Store Manager’s absence
* play a key role in staff recruitment and development.
To join us you’ll need
* Years of Experience: 1 - 2 Years as Store Manager or Assistant Manager within a fashion lifestyle branded multiple or high profile independent retailer
* Strong people management skills - demonstrating the knowledge to coach and provide feedback
* The ability to lead and motivate the team by setting a positive, hands on example
* Flexibility to work 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekends.
* Computer literate including a working knowledge of MS Office suites i.e. MS Outlook, Word and Excel
* Good spoken and written command of English (if not native language). Other languages a plus.
* General knowledge of social media and other digital trends
In return, we offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, generous uniform allowance, discounts and a pension scheme.
The Inside Track
You may not be familiar with VF Corporation, but chances are that you know our brands quite well. From The North Face® jackets to Timberland® boots, we outfit people of all walks of life. In fact, we have more than 30 brands that serve consumers around the world.
Organized in 1899, VF has grown to be a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with about 60,000 associates. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our one-company approach to doing business provides a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
Our five largest brands are The North Face®, Vans®, Wrangler®, Timberland®, and Lee®.
Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: