You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Trade Counter Executive
Trade Counter Executive
Plumbing World is regional distributor of plumbing, heating and bathroom equipment. Based in the West Midlands we pride ourselves in offering quality products and exceptional customer service. We are growing and evolving at pace - therefore we need a high calibre and passionate Trade Counter Executive. To apply you will have a strong customer focus and will to win and be a definite team player.
This is a hands-on role to ensure the maximum efficiency of the branch so you will need product knowledge and experience in this field.
To maximise sales and profitability in line with the business sales plan, paying particular attention to our trade counter, showroom and telephone sales services
- Account management activities to ensure that we continue to offer existing customers exceptional service via our trade counter and/or delivery service
- Key account management of existing clients to increase spend and loyalty to Plumbing World
- Ensuring quotations, invoicing and paperwork is accurate and up to date
- Plan and implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, image and appearance of the branch
- Ensuring the branch and trade counter are tidy and provide a welcoming and efficient space for customers and staff
- Developing new customer relationships via the trade counter, telephone, and external sales - optimising sales opportunities, upselling where possible, profitability and customer satisfaction
- To come up with ideas for marketing and promotions to bring new customers into the branch and drive up spend from existing customers
- To support and help colleagues from the trade counter and warehouse when required.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiating skills
- A confident and determined approach being resilient – and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
- Good Business sense (acumen). Being business savvy and commercially aware
- Helpful manner and can-do attitude
- Good telephone manner
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: