You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Working within leading clothing retailers, you will use your creative skills and eye for detail to help deliver new store openings, refits, range and product reviews and general store support to attract and engage customers into shopping within the brand.As a fashion merchandiser working within our established teams across the UK, your role will be to deliver excellent, high detailed merchandising standards within a shop floor environment, providing a friendly, efficient and reliable service to our valued clients.
Experience of working in a clothing environment is desirable but not essential. On-going training and development will be identified and provided with possible progression opportunities.
* Delivering your department to the highest merchandising skills.
* Stock replenishment to ensure a full range is delivered to the customer.
* Display strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Use initiative and creative flair, along with a high level of attention to detail to deliver eye-catching product layouts.
* Display a good sense of colour and style with an awareness of current trends in fashion and culture.Additional Information
* Work is on a project basis. This could consist of days, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
This work will be temporary work in the run up to Christmas.
Hours of work will be:
- Days 10am to 10pm
- Nights 8pm to 8am
Rate of pay is £8.50 per hour
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: