You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Assessor / Trainer
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Retail Assessor / Trainer
Location: Midlands (Online/Home/Field)
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Assess and deliver the Retail New Apprenticeship Standards at level 4, using a variety of assessment methods including Online learning and Face to Face delivery (1-1 and group where required) - potentially along with other vocations such as Business Administration and Customer Service.
- Deliver Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Deliver training sessions and gather evidence enabling the learner to through their qualification.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration
- Experience of Assessing Retail Apprenticeships at level 3, with a willingness to deliver L4 Retail New Standards.
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills to level 2
- Confident and happy with Online / Distance Learning delivery - with occasional F2F
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Must hold occupational competency within Retail Management.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle - flexible with travel to other areas when necessary
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
KM Education Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: