You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Floor Supervisor
At Timberland, we don’t believe in boundaries. Not in our business, or to your ambitions. As one of the world’s most successful and well known manufacturers of outdoor clothing, we’re all about opening new possibilities, exploring new directions and meeting new challenges. It makes this a very exciting place to be.
And if excitement is what you’re looking for then the role of Retail Floor Supervisor at our Timberland store in Meadowhall, Sheffield may just be the fit for you. Not only will you be joining Timberland, but you’ll also be part of VF - the world’s largest apparel company.
As a Retail Floor Supervisor, you’ll fully support the Management Team and make an impact from day one in order to:
* encourage, coach and motivate the sales team to achieve their daily KPI’s
* lead from the front to deliver high levels of customer care
* merchandise creatively
* manage stock and administration efficiently
* plus, you’ll provide cover in the Store Manager’s or Assistant Store Managers absence
* play a key role in staff recruitment and development.
To join us you’ll need
* 4 years of experience in retail experience preferably with a fashion / lifestyle oriented brand, focusing on delivering excellent Customer Service
* strong people management skills
* the ability to lead and motivate the team by setting a positive, hands on example which drives customer service
* flexibility to work 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekends
* Good spoken and written command of English. Additional Language a plus.
* Ability to use PC based till system, Lotus notes / Word / Excel is an advantage
* General knowledge of Social Media and digital trends.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, generous uniform allowance, staff discounts across the VF portfolio and a contributory pension scheme.
The Inside Track
You may not be familiar with VF Corporation, but chances are that you know our brands quite well. From The North Face® jackets to Timberland® boots, we outfit people of all walks of life. In fact, we have more than 30 brands that serve consumers around the world.
Organized in 1899, VF has grown to be a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with about 60,000 associates. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our one-company approach to doing business provides a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
Our five largest brands are The North Face®, Vans®, Wrangler®, Timberland®, and Lee®.
Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: