You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Sales Advisor
We are working with a highly regarded Retailer who have stores across the Midlands and they have asked for us to locate a skilled Retail Sales specialist, someone who has real drive, passion and enthusiasm for ensuring customers are provided exciting new services and fantastic products.
Job Role: Retail Sales Advisor
Salary: £Excellent Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
What you’ll do:
- Maintain a professional image - visual merchandising, housekeeping and dress code
- Contribute to this retail store’s success, using your passion and creative talents to bring to life the company ethos of sales through sensational service
- You are the customer’s trustworthy expert. Listen, and guide them well, provide them with exceptional advice
- Connecting with a customer allows them to be connected with amazing products that suit them and their families needs.
- Understand the products and technology that you present ensuring your commitment in providing some of the best technology with truly amazing customer service and enhancing the reputation of the store and the company
- Be a people person as you know, people buy from people and you will be focused on presenting exceptional Customer Service
- Have honesty, integrity, respectfulness and enthusiasm
- Have a proven background in a sales &/or service environment and an ability to achieve sales and/or deadlines
- Ability to show and demonstrate how the products work
- Want to be part of an enthusiastic and positive team
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Looking for a career where training & development will allow for progression
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: