You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A Merchandising Analyst (Modular Planner) is required by a major retailer based in Leeds. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving team of Buyers and Category Planners, and assist with developing world class product layout and ranges in the stores.
As a Merchandising Analyst you’ll find yourself working in a high-energy environment, analysing data to build merchandising range plans focusing on landing what is the right range by store for customers, whilst supporting the category strategies.
You will work closely with Buying, Supply and Development Teams to build these strategies and land the merchandising briefs in store. Assisting in maximising space and driving sales by applying learnings about seasonality, trends, and customers and how they shop in stores.
- Considerable business acumen and commercial thinking
- Ability to influence and build strong working relationships
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Great attention to detail and clarity of thinking
- Strong planning, prioritising and organisational skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
- Ability to work with new computer software
- Ideally experience on JDA system/planogram generator
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Shackleton Duke Ltd
The job: has been sent to: