This job was found on www.jobsretail.co.uk
Job URL: https://www.jobsretail.co.uk/job/207429836/Merchandiser
Excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic company in the heart of St Albans as a merchandiser. If you are currently working as a merchandiser and looking for a new position then read on as this may well be your perfect job...
Working within a retail head office you will join a small team where your day to day responsibilities and decisions as a merchandiser will really impact the running of the business and you will have the opportunity to take ownership and have real influence within the department.
Key responsibilities as a merchandiser will include:
• Dealing with all back order and replenishment requests accurately and promptly to ensure the required levels of stock are available for transfer in good time.
• Understanding seasonal trends to forecast accurately whilst taking into account supplier lead times and potential upcoming sales events.
• Limiting potential stock issues and phasing accurately to avoid over/ under stocks.
• To have the ability to react to changes in demand and logistics.
• Raising manual orders where required.
• Monitoring new sales closely and logically top up ordering to meet predicted demand.
• Understanding the sales trends to manually fine-tune automated forecasts.
• Maintaining good relationships with suppliers, branches, colleagues and other internal departments.
• Ensure supplier queries are resolved efficiently and within the agreed time frame.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of suppliers prices, promotions, and products and making sure the system is up to date.
• Providing up to date information for customer services, branch management and deal with all queries and complaints in a professional manner.
• Ensure returns are carried out within the required time frame and all the necessary paperwork is completed.
• Confirm orders will arrive within our agreed supplier lead time and chase up any orders which have exceeded their delivery date and update the system accordingly.
This is an exciting time for the business as they continue to grow and excel within their field.
If you are interested and want more information about this merchandiser role then please call Tina today on (phone number removed) or email your CV to apply.